Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Six Years of Blogging

In all the events of yesterday, I forgot to post about it being six years since I started this blog. It can safely be said the blog is not exactly what I thought it would be.The first post was not anything profound, but was in the spirit of trying to keep a journal of some kind.

At the time, I figured I would post about daily things and links to articles I found interesting. While I still do that from time to time, the desire to write and resurrect my rusty skills at it gradually took over. Most of that took the form of reviews, which I never expected to get involved in writing, and the occasional essay.

Six years. That is hard to comprehend, but looking back at the first post I notice they do not have any tags on them. Time to fix that.

Looking to the future, I expect the blog to keep changing. It is a reflection of me and my refusal to be complacent about life, so change is unavoidable. Hopefully it will be an interesting journey and some of the posts will be too.

No comments: