Friday, June 29, 2012

Drone Hacked While Flying by College Students

That did not take long and imagine the resources foreign governments and terrorists have at their disposal. One thousand dollars is a pittance for such organizations, so expect to see more things like the drone captured by the Iranians. Since I have already gone on record with my objections to moving toward drones over manned aircraft, let me just say that this dare by the federal government was one of the most unintelligent things I have seen in a week filled with them.

2 comments:

Hanny said...

Your argument is better than mine--that robots become aware and destroy all humans.

Patrick D. Boone said...

I am more afraid of college students taking over than the machines. There is a reason they are used as test subjects in experiments, after all.