Saturday, June 18, 2011

Them Changes

The old layout was looking dated and was always meant as a stop gap, but ended up never being changed. So looking around at Blogger’s templates, I realized they’d changed completely. Time to change things, methinks.

This is also a stop gap template and I may create a new background from my own photos if I find something that will work.  My concern is keeping the bandwidth down to speed loading. While dialup may be all but gone, I still believe in optimizing! This new background for the text will be easier on the eyes as well, another concern.

If I could figure out a way to make an easy on the eyes scheme with one of these pictures as a background, I would:

sunset in the valleyclouds and fields

fall canopystrange tree

It is hard to beat the local scenery in Houston County. Since I took these, I have the larger originals that I can edit to the size needed.

But I doubt I’ll get around to it.

No comments: