Friday, June 17, 2011

Health 6-17-2011

Since I’m trying to keep some kind of record of my health, I decided on a title format for it. Not remotely creative, but highly practical.

Been having a large increase in lower back pain dating about a week before the shingles outbreak. What’s bad about it is that it is stretching down the legs and is clearly a pinched nerve problem. Pain levels in general are still much higher since the outbreak with headaches becoming an almost daily occurrence.

Managed to do a 2.5 mile walk today – it has been a long time. Went better than expected, but barely dragged myself home once I hit the hill back. It took me over half an hour to stop shaking, which is worse than usual.

Pain levels are ranging from 5 to 7 out of 10 since the shingles. It looks like I need to rededicate myself to a daily meditation routine rather than a semi-regular one. Weather has not helped with storm systems bothering my back and joints.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Shingles are very painful....I am glad to see you are able to walk again and log the time...And thanks for stopping by my blog...Ann has become a close blobggy friend of mine and I want all the best for her....

I was interested on you r comments about pain and testing....I have often asked God, How much more of this must I endure? I am interested in all of the thoughts about testing.....and still I question