Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy Turkey Day!

Here in the States, it is the holiday of Thanksgiving tomorrow.  Festivities mean I won’t be online, so I’m wishing everyone a safe and thankful holiday a little early.

A few things that I am grateful for this year:

  1. Completing my fourth straight workout on the home gym and finally getting back to where I was before the bout of Lyme Disease.
  2. Being able to afford upgrading my PC so that it will run for a few more years. Intel Q9450 for the win!
  3. Qualifying for my carry permit.
  4. Finding and acquiring every Japanese made Godzilla movie. A task much harder than you would think!
  5. Successfully repairing my beat up hiking shoes to give me more miles of treading.
  6. Bad movies to watch on bad days.
  7. Finding a permanent diet change that has helped my digestive tract to behave.
  8. Fractale and C-Control actually put out on Blu-ray here in the U.S.A. Thank you, Funimation!
  9. Discovering I am not the weakest link when online gaming with younger friends.
  10. Having the Subaru back in action again.
  11. The help of friends to get to church and providing a place to stay overnight for those long winter months without the car.
  12. Having random strangers stop and actually read the posts on the blog. It may be a small amount of traffic, but it is nice to finally give back to the Web after years of reading others’ contributions.
  13. Turkeys for being so edible.
  14. The patience of God for putting up with me.
  15. The number fifteen, so I can conclude this list in units of five.

So what is on your gratitude list this year?

No comments: