Tuesday, November 01, 2011

2011 Come Back Here!

So it is November already. This year has flown by with most goals I had set out for the new year unmet and quite a few not started. Oddly, I am not alone in this and almost everyone I know have experienced the same thing. There is a modicum of comfort knowing that.

After a lousy week with health problems, this one is a bit better. Still not where I need to be, but I did survive an active weekend including a Halloween party. So far I have not escaped the need to nap in the afternoon, but I have hope that will change shortly.

I had the cheapest Halloween costume yet. It consisted of a ratty long sleeve T-shirt, jeans, and an empty box of Trix that I ran through multiple times with a kitchen knife. Yes, I was a cereal killer. I actually had something else planned but had a last minute flash of inspiration while talking to a Kwik Trip clerk.

Odd place to get an idea, but I’ll take ‘em where I can get ‘em.

The Trix rabbit’s eyes still haunt me, though.

2 comments:

internetbites said...

Yeah, don't feel too bad about the lack of sucess in goals. remember that vow we all took to solve our singleness problems? I tried.... with a whole two dates. The first a cute girl from church, and the other a *really* nice girl from work (who I found I rather liked). "Just friends"; those deadly words. I shouldn't say any more, as this is getting into the subject of a post for later. Probably early February. -sigh-

Patrick D. Boone said...

Hey, you did better than I did.

Dread one Valentine's Day at a time, I say. Besides, you need to dread Turkey Day,Christmas and New Years first.