Saturday, July 23, 2011

Health 7-23-2011

Yesterday was a tough day. It was day two of sneezing, but far worse. For awhile there, I didn’t think I’d make it out to a movie with a friend. Somehow, I got through it and I think getting out of the house was helpful. Only went through half the tissues I took with me.

Learning to play a game endorsed by Mensa while having chills is not recommended. The game is called Ket and involves a board, mirrored pieces, and lasers. Interesting game.

Breathing it a little tight again; chest congestion seems to always follow the sinuses cutting loose this year.

Back pain is better and I’ve hiked up the driveway to get the mail the last two days. Not close to the 2.5 mile walks I prefer, but better than nothing. Oh to be able to do 5 mile walks again.

No comments: