Friday, September 16, 2011

Garr! or is it Gar! Maybe GAAARRHH?

That is the question. For some reason I was unable to sleep at all last night and my resulting mood is conveyed by the word.

I eventually did get some sleep from 7:30 AM to Noon, but am at a loss to explain why I could not sleep before.

Perhaps it was handling a C93 Sporter 5.56mm at a store last night. I do have an H&K clone fever of some kind and a sub $600 rifle that is a fixer upper is tempting. But by the time corrections would be made, it would be in the range of the PTR-91 I covet so much.

Gharrr! Garr? GAAHRR?!

However it is spelled, I need to stop saying it or the cats will think I am a pirate.

I should get that Summer Wars review written and posted before I forget what the film was about…

Oh and today is day one of H2O2 therapy since the stuff finally arrived. We will see if there is anything to it.

No comments: